Solutions for your receivables.

End all debts. Invoices, IOUs and rent. We solve it all.

Our Services

Recovery of your claims.

We are here for people who have lost their patience with an indebted party.  

We buy receivables.

We purchase receivables in between 10,000,- CZK and 100,000,-CZK. You can get up to 50% of the value. 

We buy IOUs.

Consult us about IOUs. Once we make sure that they are made according to Czech legislature we can proceed. 


You can ask us anything. Often it's the issue that people don't ask. We are here for you. 

Let us help!

Lose the burden of your claims.

What if they promised to pay?

Give them a deadline. Or give yourself one. After that expires, consider changing your outlook and either seeking court solution, or out-of-court one. (That we offer, by the way)

How much can I get for a receivable?

It is almost never 100%. The average is around 50%.

What to do with a receivable?

You can sell it, transfer it, pursue court solution. Don't let it expire.

The indebted party has moved abroad.

There is a lot of red tape there. Translations. Foreign courts. It is possible to get your money back, certainly. The return is not as much.

How are you different?

We don't want you to pay anything for our services.

How can I confirm that somebody owes me?

You can make them sign a confirmation of debt agreement. Always insist on official signature, preferably confirmed at a post office.

Can I just lend money, no strings attached?

Well, you should never do that. Always get the proper documentation.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you're looking for information about how it's done you can call us. In the meantime, here are the quastions, that are most frequently asked.

How does it work?

We will prepare a contract which will change the creditor. We don't need to have an agreement of the indebted party.

When can I expect my money?

Five work days from signing the contract. 

How can we cooperate?

Give us a call or send us an e-mail. We reply at worst on the next workday. 

What must I do after the transfer of creditor?

You don't have to do a thing. We take care of everything.

What if no one has made any progress with the debt?

Well, with us, you can get at least a part of your money,

What to do when the indebted refuse to pay?

There are always courts of law. Be careful, because your court costs are paid by the other party in case you send them a pre-claim notice.

What if the indebted does not communicate?

If they refuse to communicate, that is a sure sign that they are evading repaying their debt. You can go to the court or sell your receivable.

If I don't want to go to court?

If you don't want to spend more money on legal services, you can pursue an out of court solution. We are the our of court solution.

What if I don't want to spend money on lawyers?

In a litigation you can represent yourself. It is not recommended, but if you can act by the motto: Ignorantia non excusatet, you are in the clear. You can of course choose an out-of-court solution which we offer.

What if I'm owed rent?

The person withholding rent has to sign a confirmation of debt agreement. If they refuse, it can take up to a year until the execution is complete.

Can I send a government official right away?

Unfortunately, no. You have to get a court approval, or seek an out-of-court solution which we offer.

We are proud to act
according to AIA codex.

Get a consultation.
We respond swiftly.


Rybná 716/24,
Praha, 110 00


Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.